PDA

View Full Version : Darnit!

venus89
16-07-2008, 03:24 PM
I should be so happy, the work's een flooding in lately... From September I'll be doing 8-5.30 on Monday, Thursday and Friday and 9-3 on a Wednesday. And if the school aged one does come to me then I'll start at 7.30 each day. I've been so chuffed that I still have my Tuesday free for planning and housework - then one of my Mums turned around today and asked if I might be able to do tuesdays from September as well as her usual hours..... I'm sadly waving goodbye to my lovely day off:panic:

avril
16-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Welcome to our world! You'll be running round all weekend doing house work and catching up on ironing etc... :laughing: :laughing:

katickles
16-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Thats typical isn't it! If you'd have wanted to fill it nobody would have wanted you.

Think thats what they call s**s law!!

venus89
16-07-2008, 03:36 PM
Welcome to our world! You'll be running round all weekend doing house work and catching up on ironing etc... :laughing: :laughing:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO

scottie
16-07-2008, 09:50 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yes life will never be the same again

but have fun:laughing:

Rubybubbles
16-07-2008, 09:57 PM
think of the money hun and what you could buy:D

charleyfarley
16-07-2008, 10:04 PM
I said goodbye a long time ago to a day off in the week :panic:

Jobs get done before they get here, when asleep or weekends.

No wonder my house is going to the dogs :laughing:

Carol xx

Eagles4ever
17-07-2008, 06:28 AM
Can someone translate please - what is this weird word "day off"???

Sue x

miffy
17-07-2008, 06:57 AM
think of the money hun and what you could buy:D

Pity you won't have time to shop though :laughing:

It's great you're full though - good luck with it all

Miffy xx

Rach30
17-07-2008, 08:37 AM
yup have been in that situation ! i am now taking no more on so i keep my free days :D

devoncm
17-07-2008, 10:50 AM
good luck for all your busy days in september

wish i had your luck im losing my only mindee tomorrow:(

hope i get some calls soon though else ill have to go out and earn a living

venus89
17-07-2008, 01:34 PM
good luck for all your busy days in september

wish i had your luck im losing my only mindee tomorrow:(

hope i get some calls soon though else ill have to go out and earn a living

Ah, well think about how wonderful all your free time is and Karma and Sods Law will conspire to ensure that you work so hard you'll wish you HAD done something else!

When I was 16 (ah, all those years ago) I did a couple of shifts a week at our local supermarket. I used to wake up in the middle of the night and find myself sitting up and scanning items through the tills and because I could hear that infernal 'beep' in my head it felt almost real.....

Goodness knows what I'll be doing in my sleep soon......