PDA

View Full Version : Hi, It's me ........

Toothfairy
24-10-2013, 08:29 AM
Have you missed me?
I'm nearly at the end of my first month in my new job and I thought I would pop in to say Hi :thumbsup:
It's been a funny 4 weeks, I almost feel I'm on holiday.
The plus side........
I have more time with my own children
I've sold all the CM toys & equipment and have my house back.
I'm loving my two days off a week plus I've got my evenings and weekends back.
I get an extra 1/2hr in bed in the mornings.
It's so much calmer/less stressful before & after school.
The whole house seems calmer and quieter.
I'm loving my new job
The down side........
The house is so quiet, I have to have the tv/radio on for background noise
I miss the little ones
I'm a bit lonely

But on the whole, I made the right decision, I feel as though a weight has been lifted from me.
Even though I didn't think I was that stressed, I must of been, as I'm a lot more relaxed now.

I keep popping on here to see how you are all getting on......I can't break away completely :D

AgentTink
24-10-2013, 08:53 AM
So happy for you, nothing better than when a decision you make ends up being the right one for you.

I am a firm believer that everything I do should benefit me and my family and as soon as it doesn't then it is time to move on. :thumbsup:

hectors house
24-10-2013, 09:10 AM
Glad to hear you are enjoying your new career - the extra 1/2 hour in bed sounds great - it's really depressing getting up in the dark - I know what you mean about house being quiet, it's my day off today and although I am busy doing housework and paperwork my home does feel very empty. Hope to hear from you again soon :)

smurfette
24-10-2013, 11:51 AM
Great to hear from you and that all is well ! Xxx

FussyElmo
24-10-2013, 12:13 PM
Glad to hear your job is going so well and positive :thumbsup:

That month has gone quick :):)

loocyloo
24-10-2013, 12:37 PM
wow! that month has gone fast.

glad your new job is going well.

xxx

shortstuff
24-10-2013, 12:54 PM
im so glad your new job is going well x i had a quiet house for 1 1/2 hours n hated it so i can imagine how you feel x

lozzy23
24-10-2013, 01:01 PM
Hello. Glad all is going well with the new job. Wow lots of plus sides, funny I always think the house sounds quiet at the weekend when their are no LO's - would not want to the work them tho!:D xx

The Juggler
24-10-2013, 09:35 PM
so glad you are enjoying it honey. Me too! I've done a half a term already - it's flown by. I hear you about the house :laughing::laughing: it's empty and too quiet :laughing: