PDA

View Full Version : permissions for non-mindee?(daughter's friend)

emimihkos
23-10-2013, 01:04 PM
hi
i need some advice please
i know i should have permissions and legal statement from all parents...
but what if my daughter's friend (5years old) sometimes comes over to play with her (School holidays)...
I don't charge them and her mum refused to fill any paperwork as "she is not using my services as a childminder"???
what should i do?

dawn100
23-10-2013, 01:14 PM
I reguarly have my kids friends round for tea and to play in holidays and have never got parents to fill out any paperwork. As far as I'm aware you don't need to as they are not paying for childcare but you must include them in your numbers just like you include your own children.

AliceK
23-10-2013, 04:21 PM
My DD regularly has a friend over after school for tea providing I have space but there is no need for his parents to fill in any paperwork as I am not caring for him in a professional manner he is just a school friend coming for a play date.

xxxx

AdeleMarie88
23-10-2013, 05:05 PM
Thanks for this thread,I was recently thinking the same!x

tulip0803
23-10-2013, 05:21 PM
I only have paperwork for those that are using my childminding service. My children's friends aren't so no paperwork (but they would come into my numbers if they were under 8 years).

samb
23-10-2013, 05:39 PM
I sign them into my visitors book just so I remember they were there in case something happens on a day when others are around but that's it.

clairer
25-10-2013, 09:29 PM
I never thought of signing in my children's friends to my visitor book-good idea- I thought it was just for adults.