PDA

View Full Version : Bad morning!

critch
23-10-2013, 12:15 PM
Had a bad morning at music and movement, one child face planted the floor and then as I picked her up the other fell off a chair which I had been guarding before the face plant, left early as both seemed to need to be strapped in the buggy so they couldn't fall over or off anything! No point to this post really but now both fast asleep wonder how long my silence will last?!

shortstuff
23-10-2013, 01:16 PM
I hope the rest of your day goes smoothly x

bernesewalking
23-10-2013, 01:53 PM
I had one of those days yesterday, mindee climbed into pushchair at toddlers and it tipped backwards, she ended up with a fat lip from her tooth going into it.

Ali56
23-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Oh blimey, I feel for you on this one! One of my mindees, 18m, fell off a chair at pre-schools morning sing song about a year ago now (dropping off his brother) Face planted the floor so spectacularly that we immediately had to leave and ring his mummy, who is a doctor and was seeing patients at the time. I took him straight down to see her and she 'sloted him in'! I hate that 'stared at' feeling you get when one of your little ones has an accident in public, He'd really mashed his lip-tooth straight through it-massive gash inside. Poor little lamb. Any way we got the okay from mum, no stitches needed. So I took him back to mine and spoilt him rotton all day! I felt so bad.
I hope your day got better xx

Glitter
23-10-2013, 08:29 PM
I some times think if one child hurts themselves the others decide they want some attention and fall over as well.
I don't think they do it on purpose but bumps and falls always seem to come in twos.