PDA

View Full Version : Little leaving pressies...

Bumble Beez
23-10-2013, 10:32 AM
Ok, I have 3 LO's leaving tomorrow and Friday :crying: and where I am normally really organised and have sorted everything, I'm not this time!!
So a little advice on some quick pressies would be nice...

Girl aged 5...
Girl aged 9...nearly 19 lol
and boy of 11...

Any ideas grateful :thumbsup:

yummyripples
23-10-2013, 10:59 AM
Trip to the garden centre. Bird house. Bug box something like that?

tamlin
23-10-2013, 10:59 AM
A little photo album with photos of themselves, their friends and your family. Toys at sainsburys up to half price.

sing-low
23-10-2013, 11:07 AM
What about a book? I like traditional ones - Milly Molly Mandy for the 5 year old, Anne of Green Gables for the 9 year old and Treasure Island for the 11 year old?

You could write a nice inscription inside.

FloraDora
23-10-2013, 11:17 AM
Finding some quickly - garden centre or supermarket trips are easiest.

What about bulbs...when they grow next Spring they will be reminded of you/ friends they are leaving? With perhaps a comic for now reading. Same pressie but personalised for each one by choice of magazine linked with their interests.

VeggieSausage
23-10-2013, 03:21 PM
certificate with photos on the back, novelty halloween sweets, bake cakes get them to decorate halloween stylie and take home.....

Mummits
23-10-2013, 04:28 PM
I got some really nice children's books in TK Maxx this week, all 4 or 5 pounds each but looked much more. They also had a good selection of girly make up boxes and toiletry sets, including temporary glitter tattoos, nail art stuff etc. It's one of my favourite shops when I have no idea what I'm looking for!

Becci26
23-10-2013, 04:37 PM
No good for this time I know but I ordered a plastic cup from moonpig, loads of designs to choose from and I personalised it with their name and a photo of them.
Gave them to my leavers today and they've gone down a treat, will def do it again next time. Plus they came the day after I ordered them, very quick!