PDA

View Full Version : Getting a little worried

adele1985
22-10-2013, 05:33 PM
My full timer is leaving at the end of the month to go to a nursery closer to home (600 per month)

My full time after schooler is possibly moving to be closer to mums work (200 per month)

That leaves me with before school child (around 100 per month) and as and when children ( can be between 100 and 400 a month)

The bills come to 600 a month :-(

Feeling a bit down now :-( can't really advertise at the mo either as we're not sure if we will be moving before Christmas just waiting to hear from the mortgage advisor - we rent at the moment and our landlord has put the house up for sale so this puts parents off too

MessybutHappy
22-10-2013, 05:49 PM
Hugs, that does sound worrying. Will you move within the same area? If you are honest with parents, this may not be an issue, I'd get advertising, at least you'll maybe have some leads to follow up on after Christmas?

sing-low
22-10-2013, 06:43 PM
What about advertising for a sort of holiday club for half term? Craft activities/sports - many parents are desperate for a break from the little dears!

teacake2
23-10-2013, 07:58 AM
I know what you are going through, I am just down to one part timer now.
Teacake2

Goatgirl
23-10-2013, 08:05 AM
Oh dear, poor you, very worrying :panic:.
Just wanted to send hugs :group hug: and good luck with finding new mindees :thumbsup:. Hopefully you will be able to move forward with house stuff soon, its so much harder to deal with things when you're 'stuck' and aren't able to plan ahead. Agree with other poster that parents may be fine if you can reassure them you will be staying close :).
Stay positive, you never know what's round the corner xx