PDA

View Full Version : Pre-reg visit- feedback

Tots to Tens
21-10-2013, 08:44 PM
Hello!

This is my first post in the forum but I have found this site so useful in the past 6 months in the run up to today. So I thought It would be nice to give something back.

So today it was my turn for the visit from Mrs O who was actually really nice, friendly and helpful.

She arrived on time and produced her ID for me to look at. She came in and I asked her if she would like a drink, she opted for water. She explained that we would have a brief look around the house and then sit down for the questions. So we went into the living from and she got out her laptop and she was all set up. We started up stairs with the tour and I explained that I didn't intend to let children upstairs unsupervised and only for sleeping. She was happy with this, and I continued to point out all the changes we had made. We did this for all of the ground floor as well. As it was tipping down with rain, she just had a brief look at the garden from inside and all seemed fine.

We then went and sat down and she asked for all the documents, ID, car insurance, certificates, etc. we then moved on to the questions. These were really well covered and mostly worded like the booklet. All I would say is make sure your revise that booklet well. She was happy for me to refer to the booklet which was handy. For question one, make sure you plan well for a one year old and four year as their question took about 15 mins to go through with me stopping t fallow her to type!

So after All the obligatories, we had an informal chat about life in general which makes you realise they are actually normal people too!

And so I am very proud to say that she is recommending me for registration! We all put so much effort into this one visit and so it is great when it all goes to plan. So make sure you are well prepared. And it is no where near as bad as I thought it was going to be!

Rick
21-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Thanks for your feedback :clapping:

Bumble Beez
22-10-2013, 05:37 AM
Hello :waving:
And welcome to the forum!

Thank you for taking the time to add your feedback!

Sarah x

littlepumpkins
22-10-2013, 05:55 AM
Thank you for the feedback and well done you :) x