PDA

View Full Version : believe in fate?

kims kingdom
21-10-2013, 07:35 PM
So this morning a lady looking for childcare was suppose to be coming round at half 10 put lo down early for
Her sleep so be easier then she never showed up!!:angry:
Tryed phoning her number noone picked up so left it.
Then went to pick my daughter up from school amd her teaching assistant required bout childcare
Four days a week half8 till half 3 perfect , shes coming round wed night to look round her daughter is two.
Do you think might be weird shes with my daughter and im with hers .
What if something happens I woukdnt want things to end badly as shes still got to be with my daughter at school.

shortstuff
21-10-2013, 07:39 PM
i think it would be lovely and ok. She is a TA so not in sole charge of the LOs even if things do go badly.

Bear in mind as a TA she will hopefully have realistic expectations from you.

MessybutHappy
21-10-2013, 07:43 PM
So long as you keep lines of communication open, things should be ok, sounds like an ideal setup to me! Go for it!

SYLVIA
21-10-2013, 07:49 PM
Sounds perfect and yes I do believe in fate!

Bumble Beez
21-10-2013, 07:53 PM
I used to look after a LO who's mum was a teacher at my boys school...after she started one of my sons went into her class and it was funny knowing that she was looking after my son and I was looking after her daughter but it all worked out well and we actually had a very good professional relationship.

I believe in fate...everything happens for a reason :)

Sarah x

kims kingdom
21-10-2013, 08:21 PM
Thanks everyone :thumbsup:
Looking forward to meeting her lo and finally my business is up and running and might beable to give up my waitress job
:)

BlondeMoment
21-10-2013, 09:16 PM
People who work with children understand what it's like to work with children lol. I get on really well with the 3 'teacher parents' I work with. One parent recently became a childminder herself and we meet up with the kiddies. I bet it'll be fine x

Ali56
21-10-2013, 10:04 PM
I looked after my daughters teachers 3 children! All was fine, she is lovely and her children are fab. We did have one nightmare situation when a car drove up my bumper at a junction. I had to call school and get her to come and collect her child from the scene. No-one was hurt, but it did mean that the head teacher was left with my daughter to deal with along with the rest of the class, who were wondering why on earth their teacher shot out of the classroom..
All was well and I wasn't at fault, and did everything right, but awful all the same. I'm glad she took it in her stride and didn't panic, it would have been an awful situation for us all otherwise.

Mouse
21-10-2013, 10:23 PM
I used to look after my son's teacher's daughter and on my day off I helped out in her class as a parent volunteer. We got on really well, both admitting we couldn't do each others' job!