PDA

View Full Version : Booked a day off and then forgot...

JCrakers
21-10-2013, 03:49 PM
Mindee (4) was picked up today and I said 'see you thursday'. Mum replied 'Yes, see you Thurs and then you have Friday off don't you'

Friday off.....No?!?!

Turns out I'd booked a day off with her weeks ago and then forgot about it. So now, after having a word with another Mum (who's luckily not at work this week) I have an unexpected day off that I booked myself and forgot about :laughing: :clapping:

It's not like me to forget a day off, they don't come round very often :rolleyes:

sing-low
21-10-2013, 03:55 PM
Great - unexpected time off is fab. Hope you're not planning to do any paperwork or other work-related stuff?!

BlondeMoment
21-10-2013, 04:03 PM
Last month I had booked a week off and forgot all about it when I booked in a newbie to start that week. The mum had paid a massive deposit to have all three of her kids looked after and I just couldn't call her and say 'oops sorry I'm on holiday the week you need to start' lol.
I had to cancel the holiday! What a wally lol! Luckily most of my parents were happy I wasn't going anywhere after all but some had made other arrangments so I had to let them off their fees as it was my fault.
Glad it's turned out nice for you though. Have a good day lol.

kellyskidz!
21-10-2013, 04:04 PM
Crakers by name.... ;)

Rick
21-10-2013, 06:19 PM
Mindee (4) was picked up today and I said 'see you thursday'. Mum replied 'Yes, see you Thurs and then you have Friday off don't you'

Friday off.....No?!?!

Turns out I'd booked a day off with her weeks ago and then forgot about it. So now, after having a word with another Mum (who's luckily not at work this week) I have an unexpected day off that I booked myself and forgot about :laughing: :clapping:

It's not like me to forget a day off, they don't come round very often :rolleyes:

Have you also remembered the reason you booked a day off......or was it just to have a day off :D

JCrakers
21-10-2013, 07:23 PM
Have you also remembered the reason you booked a day off......or was it just to have a day off :D

To rest :D