PDA

View Full Version : Portfolios/ welcome packs

Sarahj2012
21-10-2013, 10:35 AM
Hi, Im putting together my portfolio and parent welcome packs. To be honest i'm a bit confused what goes in each folder. Any help would be much appreciated. Big thank you in advance. Sarah x :blush:

dawn100
21-10-2013, 11:09 AM
Not exactly what you have in mind but what I have is a folder with all my certificates, insurance documents latest ofsted report, a photo album of my mindees doing different activities and outings. In my parents welcome pack I have my policies and procedures with a basic explanation of the EYFS with websites for furthe info if they're interested, a copy of my fees. Hope that helps

dawnn93
21-10-2013, 12:22 PM
I agree with Dawn below I show my parents my certificates, references from parents (or ask parents for recommendation letter)
Policies I say I will email them and get them to sign once they have read and understood.
You could make up at leaflet about ur family , the service and what u provide

ja-lula-belli
21-10-2013, 01:05 PM
I have a portfolio with all my certificate in and driving licence etc I also have all my policies and procedures in it too for the parent to look through .
The parent pack has a copy of all relevant policies ( eg don't give the over 8s nappy changing etc) also a letter of fees and charges. I did offer it in email form if they would prefer.
A child has a welcome pack too of a pair of slipper socks, flannel, toothbrush and then make a table placemat. X

Ja-Lula-Belli Childminding