PDA

View Full Version : My own son

kimskiddies
17-10-2013, 08:57 AM
Ones anyone have any problems with their own child being nasty to the minded children?
My 3 yr old won't stop hitting/pinching/shouting at the children and I don't quite know what to do!! I use time out but he just stands there shouting at me.

I'm at the end of my tether!!!!!!

Any suggestions please????

Rick
17-10-2013, 12:41 PM
Mine doesn't particularly like the little ones. Sometimes just walks into them so they fall to their bottoms or taking things away from them. He just seems to find it funny when you talk to him about it

kimskiddies
17-10-2013, 01:37 PM
I really don't understand it, and then he gets angry with me for always telling him off.
It makes me think I can't do the job anymore which is really upsetting as I love my job :(

jackie 7
17-10-2013, 02:00 PM
Do you have seep rate toys for minded children? Does he have his own toys in his room. Just be firm with bad behaviour.

kimskiddies
17-10-2013, 03:45 PM
Yeah he has his own room and can open the stair gate and play as he wishes, their room are out of bounds to the minded children.
He just seems really nasty at the moment, but another story at nursery, a little angel!!!

shortstuff
17-10-2013, 04:46 PM
Do you make a fuss of having special mummy/ son time? i think that as they share you all day they need to be told that they are the special ones and just because you care for others they are extra special. Also remind him that you love the special time between just the two of you x