PDA

View Full Version : do I or don't I?

kims kingdom
16-10-2013, 01:03 PM
So a couple of weeks ago a lady phoned who is from suffolk county council asking if I was interesred in being a accredited cm
I have been trying to phone back no luck she hasnt tryed to contact me again so im guessing its not tht important.
Anyone who is a accredited cm tell me what it involves?
Im kinda hapoy how I am altho one mum hasnt gota job after xmas so will need to get another couole of lo
So just wanted to see what it would mean me doing as ive got two children under6 so don't want a full time job at min want to allow time for them without me being to busy.
Thanks forum

hectors house
16-10-2013, 01:41 PM
Did this lady from the council mean - do you want to be able to do the Early Years funding and accept Nursery vouchers? I have just registered in Somerset to be on the Early Years Providers list to offer funding - I don't have to be accredited, just had to have a Good Ofsted inspection and have been minding for 2 years - I think they have now dropped it to one year though. Try to get through to your Early Years team and find out more as different counties are still asking for different qualifications and experience.