PDA

View Full Version : Accounts book??

kindredspirits
15-07-2008, 07:30 PM
I am starting to try and get my head around everything before it all gets too much - so i read through my NCMA handbook today, and realised i need an accounts and reciepts book - does anyone use the NCMA account book or is there a different/better/cheaper one around??

would love to know what everyone else uses.

love anna xx

miss mopple
15-07-2008, 08:17 PM
I use a spreadsheet for my accounts and do invoices and receipts by hand.

katickles
15-07-2008, 08:20 PM
I use the NCMA accounts book. I felt that as it would be my fist attempt at accounts i best get something that is based on childminding.

I do my own receipts. I bought a receipt book that has the duplicate pages from tesco's.

After seeing the layout of the NCMA book - i could very well do my own now no problem, but i had no idea what to do before.

miffy
15-07-2008, 08:23 PM
After years of buying NCMA accounts books I have done my own ever since the NCMA split the accounts/attendance records into two books and charged double.

Miffy xx

kindredspirits
15-07-2008, 08:49 PM
i think i'll buy my first one - so i know whats expected, and then go from there perhaps make my own after that. i did think i could get a receipt book from anywhere, i think dh has one knocking around somewhere!

Kat
21-07-2008, 11:31 AM
Hi,

I got NCMA account book in welcome pack from my cuncil but it will be probably t expensive later so I will use it only first year...

charleyfarley
21-07-2008, 11:35 AM
I use the NCMA one, I suppose it is cheaper to do your own but I do only have to buy one a year so don't mind

Carol xx