PDA

View Full Version : The new phone number for the parent sheet?

desiderata
14-10-2013, 09:13 AM
my laptop decided to crash and burn and now my son has fixed it for me but I have lost lots of information :(( I know Ofsted said we should print out a new sheet but it was decided it was just the telephone number that was different. Can someone tell me the phone number please xx

QualityCare
14-10-2013, 09:22 AM
Do you mean the official ofsted parents sheet, l thought it was a requirement to display the most recent up to date one regardless of what has changed and that is why they check it when they do inspections.

rickysmiths
14-10-2013, 09:33 AM
Do you mean the official ofsted parents sheet, l thought it was a requirement to display the most recent up to date one regardless of what has changed and that is why they check it when they do inspections.

Yes but the only thing that has changed on it is the FIS number on the bottom, everything else is exactly the same so a lot of people have just covered the old number with the new one. No need to print out a whole new sheet and waste paper and ink.

Here is the link for the new Poster:

Ofsted | Poster for parents: childcare (http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/resources/poster-for-parents-childcare)

The number is 020 7940 7510

desiderata
14-10-2013, 10:26 AM
thank you, thats what I thought just print the number .... cant see the point of wasting ink its too expensive

MessybutHappy
14-10-2013, 11:45 AM
Cheers, reminded me I needed to do this!

Mrs Scrubbit
14-10-2013, 11:51 AM
Cheers, reminded me I needed to do this!

Ooopps and me, ta muchly xx