PDA

View Full Version : dont you love it when......

shortstuff
11-10-2013, 12:21 PM
you get a surprise early finish on a friday?

After a few days with DS being ill and me getting no sleep my only child I have after the school run has just been collected an hour early!!!!

Yay, afternoon nap for me and then DS and I are going to build a medieval village i got from Usbourne books x

kellyskidz!
11-10-2013, 12:25 PM
Ahhhh jealous! I'm definitely working til at least 6 but I am going out 4 tea after, which is keeping me going :D
Enjoy your early finish and the afternoon nap xx

Bumble Beez
11-10-2013, 12:26 PM
Ooh Gail, sounds lovely...enjoy!
Think of me when I have to do the school run this avo in the pouring rain, with 2 littlies and 6 after schoolies :crying:
Roll on 6:30...glass of wine will be ready :happy banana:

shortstuff
11-10-2013, 12:30 PM
see thats the other area im lucky i have an 18 litre box of wine on my fridge for consumption so no possibility of running out either x

I would have been collecting DS at 3.20 but he coughed so much weds eve he threw up x yeah i know how it sounds but I told all my parents it had happened but we agreed that as it was just the coughing which caused it I wouldnt close x

cathtee
11-10-2013, 04:44 PM
[QUOTE=Gail Tracey;1309301]see thats the other area im lucky i have an 18 litre box of wine on my fridge for consumption so no possibility of running out either x

Could you please send me some, my shopping hasn't arrived yet so not got any wine,:crying: no lo's and hubby home early

shortstuff
11-10-2013, 05:14 PM
Of course x courier? X oh n its rose? Hope thats ok for you? X

cathtee
11-10-2013, 06:39 PM
Of course x courier? X oh n its rose? Hope thats ok for you? X

Rose is great thanks, still waiting for delivery thought I had 5-7 slot turns out it's 6-8 :doh:

Makes me sound like I need it, I don't honest :laughing:

emma04
11-10-2013, 06:49 PM
Rose is great thanks, still waiting for delivery thought I had 5-7 slot turns out it's 6-8 :doh: Makes me sound like I need it, I don't honest :laughing:

Fibber! Your gagging! Lol!
I'm the same! As soon as I get to Thursday night the wine flows!!! After all you have to celebrate a Friday just as much as a weekend!! Enjoy!

cathtee
11-10-2013, 06:55 PM
[QUOTE=emma04;1309435]Fibber! Your gagging! Lol!

:blush: does it show :laughing: I want a shower too and can't til it comes then which do I do first open it or shower:panic:

Heard a door bang outside think its here :clapping:

:laughing:

emma04
11-10-2013, 08:07 PM
Didn't really notice your desperation (NOT!) but knew you you were gagging!! Didn't notice Hope it arrived and you managed to have shower too! I've had 3 x reds and feel the need for bed!

shortstuff
11-10-2013, 08:09 PM
surely the glass of wine can be drunk before you get in the shower with someone kindly topping it up for you while in there so you can drink another one directly after?

emma04
11-10-2013, 08:11 PM
Didn't really notice your desperation (NOT!) but knew you you were gagging!! Didn't notice Hope it arrived and you managed to have shower too! I've had 3 x reds and feel the need for bed!

Well that made no sense whatsoever! Ignore the "didn't notice" iPhones are a pain, my finger tips are too big and I'm a few sheets to the wind! So. Goodnight and here's to the weekend!! X

cathtee
11-10-2013, 10:04 PM
surely the glass of wine can be drunk before you get in the shower with someone kindly topping it up for you while in there so you can drink another one directly after?

Had a glass while putting the shopping away and then another after my shower, so relaxed now think it's bed time

cathtee
11-10-2013, 10:08 PM
Well that made no sense whatsoever! Ignore the "didn't notice" iPhones are a pain, my finger tips are too big and I'm a few sheets to the wind! So. Goodnight and here's to the weekend!! X

May have been the 3 glasses not the phone:laughing: goodnight have a great weekend