PDA

View Full Version : Tweezers

Daisy De
11-10-2013, 08:15 AM
I want to get some colourful tweezers and small things to sort. I have seen dinosaurs, pets and vehicles and tweezers on Amazon.

Would this be the best/cheapest place to get these things?

Bumble Beez
11-10-2013, 09:04 AM
Possibly...
Sometimes its worth having a scout round in The Works, Poundland and QD etc...
found some fantastic small world animals a while ago from poundland which are played with a lot!

Mouse
11-10-2013, 09:25 AM
I got mine from Amazon - tweezers, coloured bowls and a big tub of animals.

They did work out about the cheapest as they were free delivery.

loocyloo
11-10-2013, 11:45 AM
I have strawberry hullers that I got from amazon or ebay that I use for LO instead of tweezers. I found the big plastic tweezers were too bulky for little hands.

we sort all sorts of things ... currently acorns/acorn cups and assorted 'helicopter' seeds.

I got some of the 3 bears sorting set, as good with different sizes & colours. I bought them from this online shop. ( and then discovered they actually have a shop about 20mins drive from me! )

Toy Shop | WWSM UK (http://www.worldwideshoppingmall.co.uk/toys/)

kellyskidz!
11-10-2013, 12:19 PM
I get most if my resources from amazon as I find their service fast reliable and usually cheaper than most places. I've got some large coloured tweezers from there for a few pounds, they were a tender in the supermarket near me!
Also they're great for Melissa and Doug resources, which can be massively expensive in shops xx

KatieFS
11-10-2013, 07:24 PM
Did you know amazon now charge for delivery index £10!
Got a shock as I use amazon loads

maisiemog
11-10-2013, 07:56 PM
I get them on amazon but purely cos DH works for one of their subsidiary company's so we get staff discount, I love amazon! When they brought out his company and we got discount I was a very happy lady!

loocyloo
11-10-2013, 08:59 PM
Did you know amazon now charge for delivery index £10!
Got a shock as I use amazon loads

If you buy a book as well or spend over £10 delivery is free. I tend to put bits in my basket and buy when it reaches over £10.

sing-low
12-10-2013, 01:50 PM
Or it might be worth looking at amazon prime. Expensive upfront but we definitely save over the course of a year.

Christi
12-10-2013, 07:25 PM
Ikea sell food tweezers for 40p each. Worthba visit if you're close enough to one.