PDA

View Full Version : Any agency signees?

jadavi
07-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Has anyone actually volunteered to join these published pilot agencies? Anyone know anyone who has? Someone must know something!!

Simona
07-10-2013, 05:31 PM
Maybe they have been told not to reveal anything?...after all the whole thing is shrouded in secrecy or they may have not enough volunteers???

Good luck to them...my priority is remaining independent and looking for the kind of support I want in future!!

jadavi
08-10-2013, 07:08 PM
I can't I shine anyone choosing to keep it a secret from the forum.

jadavi
09-10-2013, 04:32 PM
Sorry - I mean imagine

Bluebell
09-10-2013, 08:28 PM
well unless they thought they would get lynched! theres some pretty strong opinions on here lol!

jadavi
12-10-2013, 08:53 AM
I guess it would appeal to people who are in need of mindees and struggling to fill their places... A bit like me before childcare.co.uk came along. ... People usually vote with their wallets! I don't think I would blame them.

blue bear
12-10-2013, 10:10 AM
I imagine in the early days the terms would be quite attractive, it's usually how new things get going, lots of freebies and support then scale back when things get popular.
I should imagine for new minders especially the thought of someone doing all your policies and managing contracts etc would be quite appealing, after all it just seems so much when you first set up and remember they have never experienced being independent so don't know any better.