PDA

View Full Version : Monday morning grrr!!

smurfette
07-10-2013, 07:43 AM
Just arrived back from school run with my own kids at 835 and little one has been here ten minutes and dh is late for work cos he hasn't left When he arrived and I wasn't back,,, Lo drop off
Time is 830, he was obviously early, normally doesn't arrive Til 845, and I got stuck in traffic coming back from school run. It's only 5 minutes but still! We are all tired this am as dd3 turned 8 yesterday and we had two parties one for friends (out of house) then one in house for all
The relatives and the last stragglers
Didn't leave Til 1230! Feeling grumpy

smurfette
07-10-2013, 07:46 AM
Oh and little one (18 months) is barney obsessed and I have already heard the word 20
Times today , he says it hundreds of times a day! (Only word but clear as day!) right gonna take my grumpy self off to get some more tea!

jackie 7
07-10-2013, 08:49 AM
Terrible start to your day. Hope it gets better. Mum came this morning and noticed my horse voice. I said I had got her child's cold which he gave to others. No she said he was teething. No I said he had a runny nose, coughing and sneezing all over us. If that's not a cold what is? Only 1 more day with him!!

smurfette
07-10-2013, 08:57 AM
Terrible start to your day. Hope it gets better. Mum came this morning and noticed my horse voice. I said I had got her child's cold which he gave to others. No she said he was teething. No I said he had a runny nose, coughing and sneezing all over us. If that's not a cold what is? Only 1 more day with him!!

Lovely!!!! Poor you hope you feel better soon! Dh has been down with this laryngitis this week from one of the little ones!

Had my brekkie now so feeling better let the day begin! To be fair this mum is great and she has been off for 4 weeks between hols and being quite ill so she probably was feeling she should rush into work. She told dh traffic was light. Will
Ignore this time and just watch in case
It happens again.. Will
Tell dh not to take him in if he is off to work she will have to wait!

AliceK
07-10-2013, 09:06 AM
If OH is here in the mornings and I'm out I always tell him not to answer the door. Everyone here knows the only person who can answer the door when mindees arrive is me. Tell your DH not to open the door in the future :thumbsup:

xxxxx

angeldelight
07-10-2013, 10:04 AM
Hope your day improves

Angel xx

kellyskidz!
07-10-2013, 10:23 AM
Typical Monday, everything seems to go wrong
Hope your day picks up xx

Bumble Beez
07-10-2013, 12:04 PM
If it makes you feel any better I've been up all night with my DS who is 8, being sick...everywhere! I'm certain it's a bug...just hope I don't catch it...yuk!

The sickness has now caused him to have a migraine attack and now can't get to the bathroom without help today :(

So two unexpected days off with lots of antibacterial scrubbing...

Sick makes me shudder...

Sarah x

adedwards68
07-10-2013, 01:48 PM
I really feel for you. I had my ds off for the past 2 weeks with a stomach virus and dd in hospital with an ulcer on her cornea.
I've been trying to juggle being a mum, working and back and forth to the hospital
Ds is back to school and dd, who is 20, is back home some back to some normality !

Sent from my iPhone using Childminding Forum

smurfette
07-10-2013, 06:55 PM
Thanks all much appreciated being able to moan!

Bumble Beez
07-10-2013, 07:06 PM
Thanks all much appreciated being able to moan!

thats what we are here for :D

Sarah x

smurfette
07-10-2013, 08:23 PM
thats what we are here for :D

Sarah x

Hope uour day improved and Ds is a little better? Poor pet x

Bumble Beez
08-10-2013, 04:51 AM
Hope uour day improved and Ds is a little better? Poor pet x

He's ok...went to bed early and is still soundo now.

No more sick so hoping for an easier day today...honestly I would rather be up to my eyeballs in babies and nappies than deal with sick!!

Sarah x

smurfette
08-10-2013, 06:32 AM
He's ok...went to bed early and is still soundo now.

No more sick so hoping for an easier day today...honestly I would rather be up to my eyeballs in babies and nappies than deal with sick!!

Sarah x

Oh I hear you! Dh has to clear up sick here or else I am sick on top of it shudder!!