PDA

View Full Version : should I work tomorrow? not well

Npg1
06-10-2013, 03:49 PM
Hi everyone.

Im in 2 minds if I should work tomorrow. I had a miscarriage over weekend and not feeling brilliant. All I keep thinking if £££ and how much I will be down.

funemnx
06-10-2013, 04:00 PM
Sending big hugs - no, don't work - you are more important than money xxx

blue bear
06-10-2013, 04:03 PM
You need to look after yourself, give yourself time to mourn. Hugs for you :group hug: money isn't everything.

maisiemog
06-10-2013, 04:14 PM
No! Don't work! From experience I can tell you that tomorrow morning having all your mindees around is the last thing you will need. Relax and allow yourself some time to get over this. Your health and well being is far more important than money.

Big Hugs xxxxxx

Memina
06-10-2013, 04:21 PM
I'm sorry to hear this has happened. I know from experience that its one of the hardest things I've had to deal with in my life.

However I found that dusting myself off and carrying on was the best way for me. I know people always say it will get better and trust me it does but you'll never forget.

Go at what pace you need and whether its working through it or having a few days off Im sending hugs x

sing-low
06-10-2013, 05:45 PM
I think there is no 'should' in this situation. I would say: Do what feels right to you. If you want time, then have a day off, if you want distraction, then working maybe the right decision. Sending hugs.

Bumble Beez
06-10-2013, 05:48 PM
Oh honey...you have my sympathy entirely :(

Do what you feel...I would suggest a day or two off but you may find working helps to keep your mind off of what has happened...

Sending you hugs and lots of love xx

Sarah x

jadavi
06-10-2013, 05:50 PM
I agree with Memine - business as usual is what got me over my miscarriages.
Good luck and hugs sweetie xx

Logan
06-10-2013, 06:09 PM
No advice, although I agree that there is no "should", it's whatever feels best for you.

Really just wanted to say how sorry I am about your miscarriage, big hugs x

Samijanec
06-10-2013, 06:29 PM
Having had two, I would say everyone heals and mourns differently, only you know how you feel with regards to working. Do whatever you feel you need to do. Xxx

loocyloo
06-10-2013, 07:38 PM
big hugs to you and your family.

I found I needed to work and to keep busy when I had my miscarriages (2). it was hard, especially as all I wanted to do was sit down and cry, but I needed to keep going as I would never have got going otherwise. also, hugs from little people who sense you are sad are a good healer. I didn't tell my minded parents what had happened, just that I hadn't been well over the weekend.

take care, and do what is best for you. your body will tell you, and it does need to heal.

xx

Npg1
06-10-2013, 07:42 PM
Thanks everyone.

Im still unsure what to do. This is my second one too.

Probably keeping busy is the best thing I agree. I have had an upset tummy tonight too so we'll see how it goes overnight.

Thanks for advice.

greanan
06-10-2013, 08:33 PM
So sorry for what's happened. From experience I found the best thing for me was keeping busy and working as normal. If I hadn't all I would of wanted to do was to sit and cry and that would of made me feel worse. Some people do need time off to get their head round what's happened and be on their own for a bit. Do what feels right for you. Xxx

angeldelight
06-10-2013, 08:41 PM
Thanks everyone.

Im still unsure what to do. This is my second one too.

Probably keeping busy is the best thing I agree. I have had an upset tummy tonight too so we'll see how it goes overnight.

Thanks for advice.

So sorry to hear that ...sad time for you and your partner ...hugs

Do whatever you feel is right but if you work have a easy day ...cinema day etc and free play

Hugs

Angel xxx

The Juggler
06-10-2013, 10:02 PM
I think there is no 'should' in this situation. I would say: Do what feels right to you. If you want time, then have a day off, if you want distraction, then working maybe the right decision. Sending hugs.

totally agree honey. do what feels right. so sorry to hear your news. big hugs xx

smurfette
07-10-2013, 08:40 AM
Hugs for you, hope uou were able to do whatever felt right for you right now., when I miscarried I went to work as I was working as a care assistant and there was no one to take over, I really didn't want to and cried all the way over in the car (dh was driving) but actually when I got there I did find it helped. It's an awful awful thing, we are all thinking of you xxx

Npg1
07-10-2013, 12:26 PM
Thanks everyone. I am working! At least im keeping myself busy lol

Bumble Beez
07-10-2013, 12:57 PM
Thanks everyone. I am working! At least im keeping myself busy lol

It will get easier hunny...hope you're feeling ok xx

Sarah x

hectors house
07-10-2013, 12:58 PM
In that situation it should be do whatever you feel you should do, rather than what other people would expect you to do. Sorry things haven't turned out well, don't overdo things today - put your feet up and don't feel guilty if you need to put the tv on to give yourself a break.

greanan
07-10-2013, 07:11 PM
Hope your day went okay x

Lottie
07-10-2013, 07:15 PM
Hope your day was ok. Look after yourself. x

smurfette
07-10-2013, 08:24 PM
Hugs for you xxx