PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm, strange timing

zippy
05-10-2013, 09:14 AM
Set up a childminding group a couple of years ago as development officer couldn't get their bum into gear, anyway a few peaceful months pass and DO found out about it (wasn't a big secret) and bobbed along saying how she was taking over (yeah whatever) going to come along every six weeks. 15 months later she decides to grace us with her presence again, yep that's right 15 months not weeks lol. However lately she has started coming to group again and her visits to group have got a lot more frequent, now call me suspicious but is someone pooping themselves about their job, and trying to spend her time convincing us she is actually useful (not going to happen, when she keeps having to refer to me for the correct answer to anyone's questions) or is there a more sinister agenda on the horizon like putting in the groundwork to convince us all about agencies. :-/

Mouse
05-10-2013, 12:08 PM
I think I'd be very suspicious of her motives.

I know our DOs always became much more active when something was about to happen in their office. They suddenly became very helpful when redundancy was mentioned - then completely disappeared again when they knew they were all losing their jobs. I don't think I could blame them, but they really had no interest in anything once they knew they were on their way out.

sarah707
05-10-2013, 02:32 PM
I think a lot are very worried about their jobs :(