PDA

View Full Version : brill day

shortstuff
02-10-2013, 10:17 PM
I have to say I have had a brill day x

I have lo after preschool one day a week. Today he has said so many times that as he cant be with mummy he wants to be right by me x bless him x

He even told me im his mummy when mummy is working x

Things like that just brighten my day x

smurfette
03-10-2013, 08:20 AM
I have to say I have had a brill day x

I have lo after preschool one day a week. Today he has said so many times that as he cant be with mummy he wants to be right by me x bless him x

He even told me im his mummy when mummy is working x

Things like that just brighten my day x

Aw that's lovely Gail!!!

skyblue
03-10-2013, 09:32 AM
So sweet! X

Bumble Beez
03-10-2013, 09:50 AM
See its the little things like that which makes being a childminder soooo worthwhile :)

shortstuff
03-10-2013, 10:14 AM
I agree on all counts x

Its another great one today too!

LO who is speech delayed due to 2 languages has been pronouncing words perfectly this morning while playing picture lotto!

Im one happy cm today too x

Oh and another family of 3 signed up too!

smurfette
03-10-2013, 10:18 AM
I agree on all counts x

Its another great one today too!

LO who is speech delayed due to 2 languages has been pronouncing words perfectly this morning while playing picture lotto!

Im one happy cm today too x

Oh and another family of 3 signed up too!

You are on a roll girl!!

shortstuff
03-10-2013, 10:21 AM
You are on a roll girl!!

I so am x wish you werent having a tough one though x

smurfette
03-10-2013, 11:24 AM
I so am x wish you werent having a tough one though x

Ah thanks! Swings and roundabouts
Though isn't it? All ok now, one gone home, two in bed and last one due to be collected
Any minute so will get an hour or so peace before my own arrive home! Have taken a Multi vitamin, Mannuka honey and some orange juice and will go to tesco later and get the dettol anti bac spray cos it's anti viral too and go mad with that!!!

shortstuff
03-10-2013, 11:37 AM
Ah thanks! Swings and roundabouts
Though isn't it? All ok now, one gone home, two in bed and last one due to be collected
Any minute so will get an hour or so peace before my own arrive home! Have taken a Multi vitamin, Mannuka honey and some orange juice and will go to tesco later and get the dettol anti bac spray cos it's anti viral too and go mad with that!!!

have fun with that anti bac lol, we really know how to have fun, eh?

I have one who was too tired to eat her lunch but now is too busy playing in the cot to go to sleep and the other is just being a cheeky monkey lol x