PDA

View Full Version : And just call us wibblewobble ambulance service...

WibbleWobble
02-10-2013, 08:41 PM
Had a phone call from 8 yr old mindees mum ( mindee is a well known drama queen and has been in tears twice today that I know of) to say mindee had fallen, twisted her ankle and could I go over and look at it. I said I would but as I didn't have X-ray eyes I would prob be suggesting a&e ( can hear mindee screeching in the background) I have had a can of cider so mr wobble drove me there and we had a look. I doubt it's broken but a sprain can feel worse. It's not swollen, deformed a nd she can wiggle her toes. She won't/ can't weight bare.

So mr wobble picks her up and off we go with mum to a&e. It's busy.......4 hours long busy. So mum decides we should go home and sleep on it.

I think mindee is fine... She has had a rubbish day - boyfriend dumped her. Best mate now new girlfriend of ex. Been enrolled in the cubs today and fluffed her words. So she is on the edge of hysteria.

Recommended cold compress and elevation and see about tomorrow.

Flipping kids!!!!

Wibble nee nah nee nah nee nah....

Ps mindee loved uncle wobble carrying her about! He hasn't ever done that for me!

Chimps Childminding
02-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Ah bless you Wibble - you do brighten my day! Hope mindee is ok!

VeggieSausage
02-10-2013, 08:59 PM
was nurse Wibble with open can in hand when she arrived for her sister of mercy mission?....:laughing:

WibbleWobble
02-10-2013, 09:34 PM
was nurse Wibble with open can in hand when she arrived for her sister of mercy mission?....:laughing:

Not quite but we reeked of garlic!

Wibble el stinko x

MessybutHappy
02-10-2013, 09:46 PM
This only happens to you Wibble! Thank you for sharing though, made me giggle!!!

Daisy1956
03-10-2013, 07:14 AM
How lovely just shows how childminders are far better for families than other forms of childcare can't see a nursery doing this.

sarah707
03-10-2013, 06:37 PM
I hope mr wibble wasn't wobbly!! :laughing: xx