PDA

View Full Version : Mindee's here there and everywhere :0)

littlewonders
15-07-2008, 07:21 AM
Hello fellow CM's!!!!

I have finally had a few enquiries! Since becoming registered in May, I had 2 part timers and no calls for yonks. Well I had a lady knock on my door a few weeks ago wanting before and after school care from september, term time only....

Then I had a phone call from a lovely lady needing holiday care for the 6 weeks, but hoping I will be having all holidays as she is an ideal one. Mum came round and decided she wanted me straight away :clapping:

And....yesterday I had a phone call from a man enquiring about an afternoon space for his 3 yo daughter until sept then will need before and after school care - this would be perfect as she is starting in the same class as DS and the before and after school I mentioned above is also same class as DS and possible new mindee :clapping: Mum and Dad are calling round tomorrow tea time, so fingers crossed please :)

Now, I have had some bad news amongst all this good news...one of my part time mindee's mum has been sacked, but is calling round this morning for a chat. Not sure what to do or suggest to mum about contracts etc?!

I also had another phone call...from a man who started off 'Hi is that Little wonders, can I have 5 minutes of your time please' to which I replied yes it is but I am sorry I don't want any advertising....to which he replied 'No, no I'm not selling anything, I wanted you to look after my son' :blush: It was an ideal one to, but I scared him off and needless to say he hasn't called back....ooops. That is my lesson learnt!!!

Well sorry for rambling on, just wanted to share where I am up to and hopefully any of you not getting calls will see that sometimes things just happen to turn around. Oh and the parents coming tomorrow also have interviews with other CM's :panic: but I think I am the only one with school link and he said I am on his doorstep - so I need to shine tomorrow!!!!

Love Sam xx

avril
15-07-2008, 07:23 AM
Congratulations that's good news for you :thumbsup:

katickles
15-07-2008, 08:12 AM
Wow thats great!!

Doesn't everybody on this site say that you will be in-undated with calls once they start!

Really really pleased for you! Well done.

By the way - i would have answered the phone in the same mannor with the little wonders guy!:laughing:

Pedagog
15-07-2008, 08:20 AM
Good news glad things are picking up for you

Tatia
15-07-2008, 08:23 AM
Best of luck tomorrow!