PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

Smileyface
30-09-2013, 08:53 AM
I'm sure you can all help me :)
I'm after some Halloween activities/crafts :)
Thank you in advance

smurfette
30-09-2013, 09:20 AM
I'm sure you can all help me :)
I'm after some Halloween activities/crafts :)
Thank you in advance

Saw this today! So cute (foot print ghost)

kellib
30-09-2013, 09:40 AM
We usually do the apple dooking and if we have older kids we'll do the doughnut on a string game.

I also have Halloween hoopla game, we bake Halloween biscuits in shapes of bats etc, and last year we had a Halloween piƱata. I get all my Halloween stuff in B&M and M&S outlet shops, keeps cost down!

Loving the ghost footprint, will have to do that this year!

yummyripples
30-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Plastic bugs in jelly. Coloured spaghetti for worms. I did see something where you put jelly in straws and squish it out when it sets. Carving pumpkins. Wrapping each other in toilet paper for mummies. Walk round the park stopping occasionally to read an excerpt from room on a broom (we did this in fancy dress).

yummyripples
30-09-2013, 08:44 PM
Paint paper plates black then use black handprints for wings.

Goatgirl
30-09-2013, 08:51 PM
last year with lo's we printed black hand prints on to card and cut them out (when dry) stapled them together and hung on elastic to make bats :thumbsup:
Also used some foil pie trays, made pencil holes to thread pipe cleaners through for legs and stuck on googly eyes for awesome spiders... they were more cute than scary though :D
Have fun :)

critch
30-09-2013, 09:05 PM
Yellowmoon have ceramic pumpkin tealight holders to paint mine arrived today and I want to start them already!

Jiorjiina
30-09-2013, 10:01 PM
I love the footprint ghosts!

I'm quite excited for this halloween and christmas, since it's the first one most of my mindees will really be able to take part in. (They were all just around 12 m.o this time last year)

greanan
01-10-2013, 08:11 AM
I love the footprint ghosts!

I'm quite excited for this halloween and christmas, since it's the first one most of my mindees will really be able to take part in. (They were all just around 12 m.o this time last year)

I love this time of year for all the crafts and kids getting excited in run upto Xmas

Carol-Ann Woods
01-10-2013, 08:40 AM
These are some of the things we did last Halloween...x

smurfette
01-10-2013, 09:04 AM
These are some of the things we did last Halloween...x

Love the ghost with the orange hands .. What is underneath it?

Carol-Ann Woods
01-10-2013, 09:16 AM
Hi there, it's just a paper Hankie gathered and attached to the back of the paper plate...x

vals
01-10-2013, 09:31 AM
we cut the middle out of paper plates, punch holes around the edge, then use wool threaded across to make spider webs.

Chimps Childminding
01-10-2013, 11:07 AM
Saw this today! So cute (foot print ghost)

we've done these in the past! Thought we might do them again this year, but use some of the glow in the dark paint from ELC - not sure how it will work, but worth a try :D

smurfette
01-10-2013, 11:32 AM
we've done these in the past! Thought we might do them again this year, but use some of the glow in the dark paint from ELC - not sure how it will work, but worth a try :D

Fab idea!!!