PDA

View Full Version : Level 3 Diploma - Recommned a training provider please

Shivvi
29-09-2013, 01:30 PM
Hi,

I've been a child minder for 4 years, I live in Ealing and I want to start the Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People Workforce.

Can anyone recommend a training Provider please.

Thank you
Siobhan

Rick
29-09-2013, 02:02 PM
Hi,

I've been a child minder for 4 years, I live in Ealing and I want to start the Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People Workforce.

Can anyone recommend a training Provider please.

Thank you
Siobhan

I am currently doing mine through The Childcare Company (google them). This is distance learning so you do the work when you have a spare few minutes!

Shivvi
29-09-2013, 03:52 PM
Thank you, Ok I'll look.
I am happy to do some of it one line but would quiet like to have some tutor time maybe once a month.
:rolleyes:

Rick
29-09-2013, 06:36 PM
Thank you, Ok I'll look.
I am happy to do some of it one line but would quiet like to have some tutor time maybe once a month.
:rolleyes:

I have a tutor on the end of the phone/skype/email etc whenever I need it so I don't feel like I'm missing out not visiting a classroom

vals
01-10-2013, 04:09 PM
I'm using Jace training, another one thats online. Tutor does a few visits, but is also available online for help etc. My daughter works at a nursery and is doing hers with Babcock. Not much of it is actually hard as a lot is common sense and then some research, but its quite time consuming if you aren't motivated. Some sections are done by observation or by the tutor chatting and asking questions - I like those bits as I could chat for ever - wish the whole course was like that hehe.

Shivvi
08-12-2013, 06:51 PM
I've now started level three with the childcare company. Thank you

Rick
08-12-2013, 07:08 PM
I've now started level three with the childcare company. Thank you

Brilliant. I can only praise them for the effort they put into their students. I'm 80% through now and have had my direct observation so not too long to go!

Shivvi
19-12-2013, 10:41 PM
Brilliant. I can only praise them for the effort they put into their students. I'm 80% through now and have had my direct observation so not too long to go!

Wow well done. How did you're observation go. Was it as scary as Ofsted? Lol