PDA

View Full Version : firstaid training

emloled
29-09-2013, 07:33 AM
does anyone know any paediatric first aid courses running in the Milton Keynes area?

Hello you
29-09-2013, 08:39 AM
Hello,

Maybe with British Red Cross, but don't do with them because they
don't give the Certificate. I made child carers training on April and I am
suffering to have mine, they have never sent me...I am calling them every
day and nothing....
Good luck!

kellyskidz!
29-09-2013, 09:02 AM
St. John's usually cover most areas but if you're struggling ask other local minders who they did theirs with and if any of them are due for renewal or are wanting to do theirs too, you may get a discount for making more than one booking xx

sarah707
29-09-2013, 03:59 PM
The current Eyfs requirement is for everyone to do an LA approved course - so you must check with them first :D

Mrs Scrubbit
29-09-2013, 06:33 PM
Hello,

Maybe with British Red Cross, but don't do with them because they
don't give the Certificate. I made child carers training on April and I am
suffering to have mine, they have never sent me...I am calling them every
day and nothing....
Good luck!

They didn't by chance email it to you to print off yourself, might be worth a check. I've done it with them (a few yrs back now) and I had mine posted to me but I know that these days as a way to lower their costs alot of things are now emailed out xx

Hello you
29-09-2013, 08:21 PM
Thanks for advice, I have told them to send it by email to me, but they didnt want to do...I could not understand
what is happening...
Thanks you again ;)

glenehoggard
09-04-2014, 07:27 AM
does anyone know any paediatric first aid courses running in the Milton Keynes area?

I do also need help on fristaid training courses. I anyone have info please help me too.

tigwig
09-04-2014, 08:18 PM
If you contact your local council or have a development officer they should be able to give you details :)