PDA

View Full Version : Pre-reg visit inspector will have her boss there evaluating her! So nervous

ClareMaher
28-09-2013, 06:31 PM
So I finally got the call today after sending my application form mid June and I'm having my pre-reg visit on Tuesday. She asked at the start of the conversation if it would be ok if her boss could come as well to evaluate her. She said her boss wouldn't be judging me and not to worry about it so I agreed (well didn't really feel like I could say no). Later on in the conversation though she said as her boss will be there she will not be able to prompt me if there is any answers I don't know. From what I've been reading about everyone's pre-reg visit the inspectors always help you out and give you examples if you get stuck.

So now I'm so nervous and feel totally unprepared even though I'm sure I know it I'm just worried my brain won't work and I won't be able to get the answers out and she won't be able to help prompt me.

Has anyone else had their pre-reg inspector being evaluated by their boss at the same time? Eeekkkk!!

Little_steps
28-09-2013, 06:47 PM
Sorry I can't help, I'm about to hear from my inspector any day to book my reg visit.

I'm sure you will do fine, remember you have your pre reg visit book that you should have filled in to remind you. Just be thorough in your explanation to make sure you have covered everything, you won't need her to prompt you I bet!

Let us know how you get on, you can advise me when it's my turn and I have a wobble moment.

X

sing-low
28-09-2013, 07:27 PM
I found the prompting a bit annoying! You can always ask her to re-phrase the question if you need time to think/don't understand what she's getting at. If you've done the pre-reg booklet, you should be fine.