PDA

View Full Version : Printer

vickylou
28-09-2013, 01:41 PM
I can anybody recommend a cheapish wifi enabled printer, but also needs to be cheap ink too. My kodak has died and even though have extended service warranty I'm lost without it. So thought I'd get another as a back up, especially as kodak are phasing out their printers. I've looked at HP in Argos and it looks good, but have never used one of their printers before.

emma04
28-09-2013, 01:59 PM
Kodak 5120

Tulip
28-09-2013, 06:41 PM
I bought an Epson xp-405 I think it is selling for around £60 in argos at the moment but I think I paid £50.
I read up some of the reviews and found out that it takes compatiable ink. It is also wireless, it copies and scans. I have not had a great deal of sucess trying to scan but thats probably something I'm doing wrong as I'm such an airhead :blush: I absolutely love my printer, anything I can print gets printed as I'm going through pre reg (think I'm printer happy!) I have found I can buy 1 black and 3 colours cheaply from the market for £15. The only problem I found is if I switch off my internet box thingy(can't remember what its called, maybe the modem) I end up having to set the printer up again. Its ok if I switch my computer and printer off though. Hope this helps.

jitterbug
29-09-2013, 05:09 AM
I've got a Canon mg4250, this was £60 in asda and is excellent quality! It has a little colour screen on top and the inks are about £18 online.

Bambini2
29-09-2013, 09:02 AM
I have got a HP Deskjet 3520. It was £89.98 with spare inks. Excellent quality printing,will scan & copy. Wi-fi printing works well as long as you have turned the printer on! Replacement inks seem a bit expensive but I haven't compared it to anything else. Argos seems cheapest for ink.