PDA

View Full Version : KEEP SHARING!

Rick
27-09-2013, 07:11 AM
Just a note to say, please keep sharing!

Yesterday Sarah707 shared the new Ofsted poster on the Forum.

I then emailed the link to this to all the childminders I know because they are not on the Forum or FB group.

I woke up this morning to find an email from one saying "We're not going to have to join an agency with you around" :jump for joy:

So it's working. Other childminders are finding our shared information helpful.

So keep sharing and encourage them to join the Forum or FB group so they can gain the confidence to say "I don't need agencies!"

Have a nice day :thumbsup:

hectors house
27-09-2013, 07:17 AM
Thanks Rick - I also e-mailed 24 childminders in our new Independent childminding group and have had several "thank you" messages in my in box, I took the opportunity to send link to Sarah's SEF advice too - so 2 birds with one stone.

sarah707
27-09-2013, 07:18 AM
You are right - we can do this! :clapping:

Simona
27-09-2013, 08:02 AM
Can someone point me to the thread where the poster was posted please...I cannot find it
thank you

hectors house
27-09-2013, 09:26 AM
Can someone point me to the thread where the poster was posted please...I cannot find it
thank you

Here it is

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/ofsted-information-ofsted-inspections/124535-new-poster-ofsted.html

:)

cathtee
27-09-2013, 12:03 PM
Thanks, I missed it too, just downloaded it ready to print :thumbsup:

Simona
27-09-2013, 12:44 PM
Here it is

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/ofsted-information-ofsted-inspections/124535-new-poster-ofsted.html

:)

Thank you HH...2 changes in digits and a new poster gets printed?

I agree with the info sharing and forums like this are invaluable ...however...a word of caution...when we talk about remaining 'independent' we also need to ask: what is it we will not have that agency cms will have provided by the agency they join?

I have done a reflection cycle and I find there are other support issues that no forum can offer...try to do the same and see what you come up with.

kellyskidz!
27-09-2013, 01:55 PM
That's great thanks. Shared with 2 other cms who don't use forum xx

cherry
27-09-2013, 02:28 PM
I agree, I sent the email to all my local childminders, none knew about this new poster.

What would we do without this Forum

Allie
27-09-2013, 02:31 PM
I am also sharing this information, thanks again Sarah