PDA

View Full Version : Meeting with nursery

KatieFS
26-09-2013, 09:44 PM
Anyone like to share advice, template or ideas pls. I have meeting & visit with a local nursery which set of twin siblings I card for have gone to and nursery have asked to see their lj and 2 yr check

Is there anything specific I need to know, to do or bring to the meeting?? Is there paperwork I could keep for mrs o to show partnership with other settings..?

Has anyone done something similar could share any advice. First time I've done this do bit unsure if there are any requirements..

Ta

Nicola Carlyle
27-09-2013, 04:32 AM
Do you have a letter signed by yourself and parents to say you can share information with the other setting? This is what I do as a start. I print off three copies, one for parents, one for nursery and one for my file. If there are any emails between settings I print these off to and put a copy in my file.

KatieFS
27-09-2013, 09:22 PM
Thanks ill do this Nicola. X

littlemiss60561
27-09-2013, 11:14 PM
Welldone on getting a meeting! Not all nurseries will play ball! I do a transition document and show them their next steps. I also have a notebook that goes to and fro. I ask for their next steps and summatives ( ...don't always get ...sadly)
And definitely permissions .
There are some guides in the forum free resources