PDA

View Full Version : contract question??

kindredspirits
14-07-2008, 07:39 PM
hi everyone,
i had a woman call me back today who wants after school from september - but also mentioned that she might want me to take him some time during august/september so he gets used to me. do i need two separate contracts for that? if i just write the one for after school then the hours aren't specified for during holidays are they?? i only got my contracts through today so haven't had a chance to go thru them properly.

thanks
anna
p.s. she's coming monday so keep your fingers crossed i get the first one under my belt! :thumbsup:

Mrs.L.C
14-07-2008, 07:43 PM
I usualy put the school holiday details in the additional info area under the hours section on the NCMA contracts and just put contract is term time only but school holidays are available with notice at £x per hour but places can not be guarenteed unless contracted.

If you are contracting for school holidays aswell and parents are paying for them regardless if they use them or not just put the days and time they require in this bit

katickles
14-07-2008, 07:44 PM
Are you using NCMA contracts?

If so theres a section that you can write the settling in period you could also make some note in the additional note section :)

HTH

angeldelight
14-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Just wanted to say good luck

Angel xx

miffy
14-07-2008, 09:44 PM
Are you using NCMA contracts?

If so theres a section that you can write the settling in period you could also make some note in the additional note section :)

HTH

I would do that too.

Good luck

Miffy xx

littletreasures
15-07-2008, 06:23 AM
Good luck, hope the meeting goes well next week.

littletreasures

Pedagog
15-07-2008, 08:26 AM
Just wanted to say good luck.