PDA

View Full Version : Help I'm a childminder who is moving house !!!!

Spacebabe301
14-07-2008, 07:26 PM
Can anyone help !!!! Please

I am currently a reg childminder minding in the wandsworth borough (London)
I am moving house in the next month or so but am moving to a different borough,,,
Can anybody please advise me on what i need to do and who i need to inform ? How much time do I get before ofsted come and visit, i want to make sure the new place is up to scratch ???

please somebody help I am beginning to pull my hair out !!!!! Thanks

littlesprogs
14-07-2008, 07:29 PM
hiya, you need to write a letter to ofsted to inform them of your move including dates of the move and what you intend to do regarding your childminding (if you are taking time off, what you will do to your new house (risk assess etc)).

Sometimes they get back to you to organise a date to come and see you or sometimes they just accept your risk assessment that you can send into them.

sarah707
14-07-2008, 07:55 PM
Can't add anything to that excellent answer except to say welcome to the forum!

Don't forget to pop into say hello and introduce yourself :D

angeldelight
14-07-2008, 09:48 PM
Good luck

Like Sarah suggested hope you come and say hello to us

Angel xx

charleyfarley
14-07-2008, 10:09 PM
When I moved house I'd had an inspection 4 months before so I just wrote and told them my new address.

I then received a form to sign, not long after I received my certificate.

Good luck with the move

CAROL XX

littletreasures
15-07-2008, 06:17 AM
Good luck with the move.

littletreasures

Rubybubbles
15-07-2008, 01:39 PM
I'm moving in 4 weeks from Beds to lincolnshire:clapping: ahem

I phoned ofsted and they want a letter explaining, new address, need to date and sign:rolleyes: like duh the letter and also to include a risk assementment for the house. depending on the indivdual circumstances (their words) an inspector may need to come out, or they will send a new updated certificate

phew! I know someone has answered just thought as I'm going through same thing it would help:D