PDA

View Full Version : Why is she like this?

Memina
26-09-2013, 01:56 PM
My dd who's 4 has a serious bossy attitude problem. She's constantly saying "I'm in charge!" Or "No!" With hands on hips. Now I know some of what she says comes from me but I so do not put my hands on my hips! (Do I? )

It's like having a mini me and its really winding me up cos "l'm the boss!"

Oh dear think I just answered my own question lol

bindy
26-09-2013, 02:01 PM
My dd who's 4 has a serious bossy attitude problem. She's constantly saying "I'm in charge!" Or "No!" With hands on hips. Now I know some of what she says comes from me but I so do not put my hands on my hips! (Do I? )

It's like having a mini me and its really winding me up cos "l'm the boss!"

Oh dear think I just answered my own question lol

LOL! My 4 year old daughter is just the same! I some times think to myself, "Do I sound like that" Lets put it down to age!!

smurfette
26-09-2013, 02:01 PM
There is your answer ! I used to say to my girls and mindee who was bossy.. 'Who is the boss in this house ('me and dh) or at your house (apparently mum not dad!) lol. !

Daisy De
26-09-2013, 02:29 PM
My 24 year old DD and I have quite a volatile relationship. I love her bits but she doesn't half wind me up. Unfortunately, several people have suggested she is just like me hence the clashes. I'd like to say they were wrong because I'm nowhere near so bossy and always wanting to get the last word as she is but if I'm honest they may just have a point. :blush:

She is also very intelligent and beautiful just like me :laughing: