PDA

View Full Version : folder to show to parents

jumpinjen
14-07-2008, 06:18 PM
Right then,

i have decided to take the plunge and send my ofsted forms off on monday, and I'm just sorting all the paperwork side out finally....

Would anyone mind sharing what they put in their parent's infor folder and in what order please?

Do you put the policies in in their entirity or just sumarise them and give them the important (est) ones like sick child etc?? (and the fees ha ha)

Thanks, Jenni:jump for joy:

fishbones1
14-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Hi

I put a page all about me, a list of some activities I will do, a sample menu, a list of fee's and hours, a list of my policies (and will give full policies when they sign a contract) info about stuff I'd do during the day, a few extra business cards for them to give out!!!

I wouldn't give policies, thats a lot of paper to waste if they don't take you up. I had a family turn me down today, and now all I want is my welcome ack back!!!!:laughing: :laughing:

You feel like you waste a lot of money when they don't accept you.

hope this helps

Mrs.L.C
14-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Iv also got my certificates, photos, CRBs for the family, insurance details, references in mine. Obv references and photos will come in time.

I also show parents my child record forms -things like consent forms, contact details, personal details- that cover allergies, immunisation details, doctors details etc, basic questionaire about the child - things like routines, comforter details, things the child likes/dislikes/scared of etc, back up arrangements, medication and accident forms