PDA

View Full Version : Few minutes peace!!

lizduncan72
25-09-2013, 12:35 PM
Not quite sure how but I've managed to get three small people to all be asleep at the same time!!! :) Five minutes peace with my feet up I think :)

migimoo
25-09-2013, 12:44 PM
As I said the other week when I had 5....yes 5 all asleep at once....that is rarer than a unicorn sighting!!

Ali56
25-09-2013, 12:52 PM
Oooh enjoy it! :clapping:
At the moment I have 3x2yr olds. They go from the dining table at lunch time directly to where they sleep-their feet don't touch the floor! They are all used to this routine as it is all they know at Ali's! I find it works better than letting them play then putting them to bed! I'm making the most of it as I'm sure they'll start to drop naptime soon...then I'll have 3x grumpy 2yr olds!! :laughing:

lizduncan72
25-09-2013, 12:53 PM
Five??? I thought I was doing well with three! How on earth did you do that?

hollyvilla
25-09-2013, 12:54 PM
That's what happens here as well. Lunch and then straight away nap time, works well. Children like routine.

lizduncan72
25-09-2013, 12:59 PM
That's what happens here as well. Lunch and then straight away nap time, works well. Children like routine.

I do that with two of them, the other one doesn't normally sleep during the day but lay down and fell asleep on top of our big teddy bear this afternoon!! He's stuffed up with the cold so obviously just not feeling 100%

migimoo
25-09-2013, 03:43 PM
Five??? I thought I was doing well with three! How on earth did you do that?

Pure dumb luck...we'd had a busy day then a 20 min drive home and the weather was warm....I didn't have enough space for all the bodies and ended up making a makeshift bed on my floor:blush: