PDA

View Full Version : Inspection

leah.kyranidis
24-09-2013, 01:42 PM
Mg just had a call from tribal (I think that's what they are called) to check the days I mind and said an inspector will call shortly to arrange a visit! How long do you think it will be? I'm so unorganised with my paperwork and haven't even started the SEF x

bindy
24-09-2013, 01:49 PM
Mine wanted to come the next day. I put her off for 2 weeks , had a few days off and than children were taking a holiday. She was OK about it and came 16 days after the phone call! Good Luck!

leah.kyranidis
24-09-2013, 01:51 PM
I just need to wait for the phone call from inspector so hopefully she is very busy lol! I'm going to be so nervous until I get the call now x

Miss freckles
24-09-2013, 04:58 PM
Oh god, feeling sick now, I was registered just days before you and were in the same area.

The nightmare begins, I haven't written a self yet!!!!!!

leah.kyranidis
24-09-2013, 05:16 PM
I've got so much paperwork to catch up on, also only have a 9 month old at the moment so struggling with ideas for activities for him as at the moment he just keeps himself occupied exploring all my toys! But I'm sure ofsted will want to see some planned activities! Feel so stressed now! X

Miss freckles
25-09-2013, 09:09 AM
I have a 14 mth and two 18mths and the two 18 mth olds only started a few weeks ago so I'm really trying to establish good routines and get the learning journeys looking good, and my 14 mth hates the other two and screams at them all the time.

So much to do and such little time, very stressful!!