PDA

View Full Version : letter writing ideas??

Keeley77
24-09-2013, 01:08 PM
Can anyone give me an idea of who the children could write to and get a response??

Sorry if this sounds daft, I wanted to do a writing activity with the children where they write a letter put it in the envelope and post it... but im trying to come up with somewhere they could write and post the letters to that they will get a real reply??

There are probably loads of things but im not firing on all cylinders today and would welcome some suggestions!!

Many thanks

loocyloo
24-09-2013, 01:51 PM
could the children write to an aunt or uncle or grandparent?

Is there someone you know in the community that the children know that they could write to?

we sometimes write letters to mummy & daddy and then post them! ( I try to work it so they are delivered at weekend when child is there! ) they love doing this.

how about another childminder? maybe a localish one that they know/have met/you could then meet up with?

Roseolivia and I ( and the children ) are sending postcards to each other every now and again.

Rachel6
24-09-2013, 01:53 PM
What about writing to other childminding children or they could write to each other & send it to your address that way they all get post x