PDA

View Full Version : What displays do you have?

unalindura77
24-09-2013, 10:46 AM
I now have three children on roll, yay!:clapping:

I was wondering, what info/photos should I display of them? What do you guys do?

unalindura77
24-09-2013, 10:47 AM
I now have three children on roll, yay!:clapping:

I was wondering, what info/photos should I display of them? What do you guys do?

I was thinking of doing a photo of their faces, with a little all about me blurb or would that be too much? How much info would be acceptable to put in especially with regards to visitors to the home?

emma04
24-09-2013, 11:12 AM
I have a digital frame that I have used for photos of the children and their family members, including pets! It went down a storm and you can turn it off when you have visitors if you're concerned with the confidentiality aspect.

Mine are older now and I've been using it as a pretend computer monitor. I've placed photos of word documents and stuff on it and put an old keyboard and mouse in front to make it look like a proper PC without the expense!! Have decorated walls with office type pictures....this is our IT theme

Jiorjiina
24-09-2013, 11:39 AM
I have their picture above 'their' peg in the porch (not their name though), and a massive photo collagey/display thing of the stuff we've done recently on the chimney breast in the playroom.

I also put up the pictures and things they've drawn or painted on the wall for everyone to see.

jax clinch
24-09-2013, 11:54 AM
I have a tree (some branches painted white) with a photo of each child and then my daughter decided one afternoon to write a positive feature about them all so that is under their photo! The little ones like looking at when the older ones are at school and naming them all x

miffy
24-09-2013, 12:24 PM
I usually have a display of their work on the wall - sometimes a theme, sometimes random pictures/paintings/stickies they've done.

I have small photos on A4 sheets in a display book of things we've done, outings we've been on with comments the children have made which they or parents can look at whenever.

Miffy xx