PDA

View Full Version : Variation question

mum2two
14-07-2008, 03:46 PM
I currently have a variation for this week & next for 3 under 5's (plus my own). I requested this for J, H, & F.

I got this as well as registering dh as my assistant.

Anyway, tomorrow is a toddler group I go to & dh doesn't want to go. We have 5 in our care total tomorrow (inc our own).

H isn't with me, and J will be at playschool so dh will be her contact. So I will have F, N & L. (N & L are our 2 new ones, we've taken on as a couple).

Can I take F, N, L & mine to toddlers as I have the variation for 3 under 5's, or does it have to be only for the ones I requested it for, therefore, not valid for the ones I could take tomorrow?

I hope you've followed this...

Kelly x

1 gets dropped off to playschool

ruby
14-07-2008, 03:55 PM
don't know how it works for you but we are only allowed 3 under 5 if there is only one of us

so if i went i would only be allowed to take the 3 if rachel came as well we could have the 6

so long as you only have 3 under 5 with you i don't think it matters which ones they are.

but i could be wrong i am sure someone more knowledgeable than me will be along to let you know

cathy

berkschick
14-07-2008, 04:04 PM
As you have a variation for 3 under 5 and it isnt a permanent amendment to your certificate due to your hubby being your assistant, the variation is only for the children named in the variation letter.

Thats what my certificate says anyway!

mum2two
14-07-2008, 04:17 PM
As you have a variation for 3 under 5 and it isnt a permanent amendment to your certificate due to your hubby being your assistant, the variation is only for the children named in the variation letter.

Thats what my certificate says anyway!

I thought that was it - but wanted to check just in case...

Kelly x

katickles
14-07-2008, 05:13 PM
I thought the variation was just for the children that you would have asked Ofsted for the variation for. If that makes sense :laughing:

You will just have to tell hubby that he has to go along with you & how much fun he will have with all the children running about like mad!!

mum2two
14-07-2008, 05:28 PM
It's not the children he's worried about - it's a roomful of women!!! :laughing:

Kelly x

ruby
14-07-2008, 06:32 PM
thought it was different for you

when i asked for a variance to take 6 under 5 untill the end of July The cssiw just sent me a new certificate. there is no date on it or name of the child.

the only thing on it thats different to the old one is that it says we can have the 6 under 5

cathy