PDA

View Full Version : Here we go round the 'Mulberry Bush'

amylouise867
20-09-2013, 10:35 PM
Hey all :)

Some of you may already use it but I have had their catalog land in my doorstep this morning :)

They have some great things at great prices :)

So it's only right of course that I share with all of you lovely people :)

It's called 'The Mulberry Bush'

http://www.mulberrybush.co.uk

Enjoy
Amy :) xxxx

jitterbug
21-09-2013, 05:55 AM
Thanks so much for this link! I'm currently 'stocking up' ready to start childminding next year and I've now made a note of several things I would like to purchase!

:-)

lilac_dragon
21-09-2013, 07:17 AM
Groan! Should never have looked!!!!!!!!!!
Have just spent £100+.

Thanks for the link though, some nice stuff.

amylouise867
21-09-2013, 10:53 AM
I know what you mean!!!

There are a few things I have my eye on too!!

If you add your children's birthdays they email you when the times coming up with age appropriate toys and games along with a 10% off discount voucher too when u spend over £25 (which lets face it - that isn't going to be very hard :/ lol)

I put my daughters (Nov) & my niece in (Oct) & they emailed me straight away with ideas for my 2 yr old niece and a 10% off discount - (just so you know a rough time scale on when they will email you in advance)

Spoilt for choice but will be a very handy site to use over and over in the future as they sell some really great quality wooden toys which I love!!

I think a lot of their sensory items are very good value too and are the cheapest I have seen!!

Amy :) xxx

Rick
21-09-2013, 11:32 AM
I know what you mean!!!

There are a few things I have my eye on too!!

If you add your children's birthdays they email you when the times coming up with age appropriate toys and games along with a 10% off discount voucher too when u spend over £25 (which lets face it - that isn't going to be very hard :/ lol)

I put my daughters (Nov) & my niece in (Oct) & they emailed me straight away with ideas for my 2 yr old niece and a 10% off discount - (just so you know a rough time scale on when they will email you in advance)

Spoilt for choice but will be a very handy site to use over and over in the future as they sell some really great quality wooden toys which I love!!

I think a lot of their sensory items are very good value too and are the cheapest I have seen!!

Amy :) xxx

Have you spent all of your winnings yet :p

amylouise867
21-09-2013, 09:30 PM
Have you spent all of your winnings yet :p

Hey :)

No I haven't yet, I am waiting till I get abit closer to completing before I buy some resources for my childminding with it :)

I'm doing all the theory part of it now :/

But I'm building up my 'to buy' list very quickly :)

How are you?? Hope all is well!! x

Rick
21-09-2013, 09:33 PM
Hi....I'm good thanks!

I hope you find lots of great resources to buy :thumbsup:

amylouise867
21-09-2013, 10:46 PM
Hi....I'm good thanks! I hope you find lots of great resources to buy :thumbsup:

Glad you are well!!

I really have!!

Found some great ones on this site!!

Exciting times :) x