PDA

View Full Version : hhheeellloo remember me?

mushpea
20-09-2013, 08:40 PM
Hi does anyone remember me? Lol
I gave up childminding through awful circumstances but I wont go through them again:p, for those of you who do remember I thought id come back and tell you that although im enjoying my job as an adult support worker im not enjoying working nights or every weekend so ive decided to apply for nursery jobs I have my firstvinterview friday and Im nervous but looking forward to yet another change

sing-low
20-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Welcome back, mushpea! Sorry to hear you're not enjoying your work pattern. Every weekend - that's crazy busy!

Hope the interview goes well - come back and let us know!

hectors house
20-09-2013, 08:48 PM
Hi, lovely to hear from you - sorry your new job isn't quite as you would like it to be, but at least you have given it a go - good luck with your Nursery job interview, keep us updated. :thumbsup:

Mrs Scrubbit
20-09-2013, 08:49 PM
Hello,welcome back and good luck with the interview-fingers are crossed for you xx

loocyloo
20-09-2013, 08:53 PM
Hello you. I was wondering how you were getting on the other day. :-)
Sorry you are not enjoying your job, wishing you every luck with the nursery interviews x

Bluebell
20-09-2013, 09:00 PM
hello! Good luck with getting a nursery job - wishing you all the very best x

mushpea
20-09-2013, 09:17 PM
Thanks folks, i do love my job even when the folks go in to behaviour and kick, scratch, headbutt etc, non of that bothers me as I know its the only way they can express them selves I just hadnt realised what an impact on my family that the unsocial hours would have, its hard getting the work family balance right hopefully a nursery will free up my evenings an weekends more.

blue bear
20-09-2013, 09:47 PM
Thankd for the update mushpea, I've been wondering how you got on, terrible what happened to you, hope the nursery interview is positive :)

shortstuff
20-09-2013, 10:05 PM
Im sorry to hear your next role hasnt worked out x

Maybe its fate showing you that you should be working with children after all x

Good luck xxx

singingcactus
21-09-2013, 07:17 AM
Good luck with a new job. It isn't fair when you have a job you love but it doesn't work cos of the hours :( what a shame.

Koala
21-09-2013, 07:23 AM
I remember you. Thanks for getting back and letting us know what your doing. Good luck in your interview - onwards and upwards! :thumbsup:

snortlet
21-09-2013, 07:26 AM
Best of luck with your interview xx

FussyElmo
21-09-2013, 09:56 AM
Good luck with the interview :)

Dh works with adults with learning difficulties and the shifts are difficult but its different for us because Im at home.

Thanks for the update :thumbsup:

smurfette
21-09-2013, 12:13 PM
Great to have an update!! Best of luck for interview Hope something works out soon for you xx

VeggieSausage
21-09-2013, 03:45 PM
good luck mushpea - you deserve a nice job xxx

k1rstie
21-09-2013, 03:46 PM
Hiya, good luck with your interview

Rubybubbles
21-09-2013, 04:13 PM
Hello mushy

Good luck with your interview I don't think I could go back to evenings weekends but it really makes you appreciate what one you do have though! Xx

Maza
21-09-2013, 04:33 PM
Hi! Glad you're keeping in touch with us! I bet you're loving not having paperwork though. Sometimes we need to try a few things as it helps us to know what we really want. Good luck with the interview. Let us know! x

Chimps Childminding
21-09-2013, 06:23 PM
Good luck with the interview!!!

silvermist
21-09-2013, 10:41 PM
Hey there you! Sorry to hear you're not as happy in this new job but maybe better things are just round the corner. I hope your interview goes well sending you good luck vibes. Keep us posted xxx

mushpea
21-09-2013, 11:41 PM
Hi! Glad you're keeping in touch with us! I bet you're loving not having paperwork though. Sometimes we need to try a few things as it helps us to know what we really want. Good luck with the interview. Let us know! x
Not as much paperwòrk but still have tondo daiky diarys for them and a big form after thyve had behaviour!
Cheers folks they want me to organize an activity for a group of the kidsvthat will last about 10mins :eek: thinking maybe leaf printing orvtake them out side with chalks or bubbles, what do you think