PDA

View Full Version : Child's comment

funemnx
20-09-2013, 05:19 PM
So, walking back from school today and lo (6 years) says "looking after children is the hardest job in the world isn't it?" :laughing::laughing:

I think he's speaking Mummy's words! :laughing::laughing:

charlottenash
20-09-2013, 05:35 PM
Well our walk back from school involved one child telling me his mum has a baby in her tummy!!! I daren't ask her...

kellib
20-09-2013, 05:39 PM
A 4 year old asked me last week why I didn't have a job when mummy does!

sarah707
20-09-2013, 06:13 PM
Well our walk back from school involved one child telling me his mum has a baby in her tummy!!! I daren't ask her...

We had that once! I had to ask :laughing:

sing-low
20-09-2013, 06:23 PM

Just save it up for a nice anecdote in 12 weeks time!

funemnx
20-09-2013, 06:50 PM

Ohhh, new business! :laughing::laughing::laughing::clapping::clapping:

Mrs Scrubbit
20-09-2013, 06:54 PM

I've had this happen twice!! I didn't like to tell the mums that I already knew when they finally told me xx

charlottenash
20-09-2013, 07:41 PM
Well I mentioned to my OH I thought she looked pregnant, but as a woman would never mention it. She was fasting for Eid so I assumed pregnant women wouldn't do that on health grounds? So I assumed she wasn't, now I'm confused.

Little one looked completely oblivious to the news he dropped, he did also add that 'she's going to the dentist, and when she comes back she will have a baby'.

My poor DS was trying hard not to laugh, he's only 4 but knows a baby comes from a hospital at least!

tulip0803
20-09-2013, 08:17 PM
I had a 4 year old the other day tell her mum that I like the word "wee-wee-head" but not "Poo-poo-head"! Mum was in fits and said I can picture you saying it all the time.

Ali56
20-09-2013, 08:51 PM
We were sat round the table eating snack with another minder and her little ones when 'A' aged 2 asked for more slap jack (flapjack)please! We cracked up and asked him a few more times what he wanted-just for the fun of it!! :laughing::laughing:

AdeleMarie88
20-09-2013, 09:07 PM
My three year old mindee told me today that his dad is always in the pub! You have no secrets from children!!

scottishlass
21-09-2013, 08:53 AM
My daughters friend told everyone in their nursery class that her mum had a baby in her tummy (was when I was pregnant with my youngest) nursery teacher mentioned it to mum as she was telling everyone but she wasn't expecting the wee one just thought if she told everyone she would get a baby like my daughter was going to! Xx

maisiemog
21-09-2013, 02:03 PM
My daughters friend told everyone in their nursery class that her mum had a baby in her tummy (was when I was pregnant with my youngest) nursery teacher mentioned it to mum as she was telling everyone but she wasn't expecting the wee one just thought if she told everyone she would get a baby like my daughter was going to! Xx

My DD was exactly the same. She wanted a little brother or sister...still does...and thought if she told everyone mummy had a baby in her tummy it would happen!

sing-low
21-09-2013, 02:43 PM
My DD was exactly the same. She wanted a little brother or sister...still does...and thought if she told everyone mummy had a baby in her tummy it would happen!

If only it were that easy! Lol

scottishlass
21-09-2013, 04:56 PM
My DD was exactly the same. She wanted a little brother or sister...still does...and thought if she told everyone mummy had a baby in her tummy it would happen! aww kids are so funny!! Xx

Supernanny86
21-09-2013, 05:24 PM
One of the twins I've got is shouting "daddy, daddy, daddy,daddy") quite nicely but getting more impatient!!) then shouts "ANDREW!!" V loudly and impatiently!! (His dad's name!!)

I said to their mum "have u been shouting at hubby lol" she just laughed and said he mimics me all the time!

I've also heard BS a few times!!! Lol!! Not from me!!! :D

VeggieSausage
23-09-2013, 05:03 AM
One of my lo's keeps telling me they are moving to a house with a garage, not heard anything from parents yet!