PDA

View Full Version : I've lost that friday feeling!!!!!!

KAZBAZ55
20-09-2013, 03:28 PM
Ok I know its friday & I'm supposed to have that friday feeling but I think I've lost it!!
Someone tell me something amusing to help me get it back...please x:)

cathtee
20-09-2013, 04:50 PM
dh thought this was funny and so did i after i thought about it.

I ordered a batter for my phone plugged in to charger nothing. sent email to company to ask fro replacement , they asked how long i had charge it for. so i
plugged it back in still nothing, no sign to say charging 4 hours later i thought i'd look at it again, wiped the contacts to see if that would do it.

Found the reason it wouldn't charge. It had a plastcic strip across the contact. felt silly to say the least :blush:

FussyElmo
20-09-2013, 05:01 PM

I ordered a batter for my phone plugged in to charger nothing. sent email to company to ask fro replacement , they asked how long i had charge it for. so i
plugged it back in still nothing, no sign to say charging 4 hours later i thought i'd look at it again, wiped the contacts to see if that would do it.

Found the reason it wouldn't charge. It had a plastcic strip across the contact. felt silly to say the least :blush:

Or maybe you would have been better off ordering a battery :laughing::laughing::ROFL1::ROFL1:

funemnx
20-09-2013, 05:02 PM

:laughing::laughing::laughing::ROFL1::ROFL1:

That's the sort of thing I'd do!

KAZBAZ55
20-09-2013, 07:08 PM
See now that's made me smile!!! Should never admit these things to our hubbies though!!! Lol x