PDA

View Full Version : Record amount of school runs

SYLVIA
19-09-2013, 06:37 PM
Had a really busy day today. I have 2 lo starting school and the settling in periods are going on abit. So today I have done 5 school runs including one preschool pick up and I'm exhausted saying "come one shoes and coats again". Don't seem to have done anything else apart from a trip to the park. Then to top it all, due to finish at 6, when the last mum rings to say she's stuck on M25 due to an accident somewhere and finally arrives at 7pm. Bless her, she was so apologetic and couldn't get the kids out quick enough! Wine o'clock now though!

sarah707
19-09-2013, 06:54 PM
I sympathise! Some days I feel like I wear a groove between school and back! :rolleyes:

Enjoy your wine :D

Maza
19-09-2013, 08:03 PM
I have had such a mad week with school runs too. I have been picking mindees up all week too for one reason or another. I'm exhausted but must have used up some calories!

teacake2
20-09-2013, 11:33 AM
This is exactly why I do not do school runs now:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
Teacake2

supermumy
20-09-2013, 12:04 PM
Why I would only do morning and after school run just doesn't seen fair on us or the children doing multiple runs