PDA

View Full Version : A new mindee from a park trip :)

JCrakers
19-09-2013, 11:46 AM
Its a strange job...lol. Suddenly Ive got a new mindee by talking to someone on a bench at the park :thumbsup:

After school is always busy at the park and my 4yr old mindee was playing with a new classmate. Mum came over to introduce herself and asked if Mindee was mine.
I said no and told her I was a childminder and we got chatting and she told me her little girl had been to after school club and hated it and do I have any spaces. (most children hate the afterschool club.....mmmwwaahhh)
She said her little one had been to a nursery previously because she wasn't even sure what a childminder did (same old story) So I filled her in...lol
She has another little one but I cant fit her in too which is a shame.

I wasn't looking or wanting anymore as I already have a lot but I can squeeze 1 more in. The best thing is that my mindee and new little one are friends at school so that will be nice for them :D

starlight1
19-09-2013, 12:10 PM
Its a strange job...lol. Suddenly Ive got a new mindee by talking to someone on a bench at the park :thumbsup:

After school is always busy at the park and my 4yr old mindee was playing with a new classmate. Mum came over to introduce herself and asked if Mindee was mine.
I said no and told her I was a childminder and we got chatting and she told me her little girl had been to after school club and hated it and do I have any spaces. (most children hate the afterschool club.....mmmwwaahhh)
She said her little one had been to a nursery previously because she wasn't even sure what a childminder did (same old story) So I filled her in...lol
She has another little one but I cant fit her in too which is a shame.

I wasn't looking or wanting anymore as I already have a lot but I can squeeze 1 more in. The best thing is that my mindee and new little one are friends at school so that will be nice for them :D

Brilliant great way to get business

kellyskidz!
19-09-2013, 12:12 PM
That's what I love about this job, you can advertise til your blue in the face but sometimes mindees just pop up when you're not expecting them and its a great feeling!
Good luck with your new one!:thumbsup:

charlottenash
19-09-2013, 01:07 PM
I had siblings through that! They're gone now but a lovely way to get business.