PDA

View Full Version : Mindee beaten up by little girl!

Jinx
14-07-2008, 12:09 PM
I took my 17mth old mindee to Brewsters this morning as usual.

A little girl, probably a little older than G, grabbed him by the face pushed him about then threw him to the floor! :eek:

I hurdled over the back of the seat and grabbed him as she was trying to pick him up by his throat!

He has scratches on both sides of his face, some near his eye and looks like he's been dragged through brambles!

I'm so angry that this little girl attacked him like this. G is such a gentle little boy and had done nothing to provoke her in anyway.
The girls mother made her say sorry, but didn't seem worried by the violent way in which she attacked another child! I got the impression that this is a common occurence!

I've filled out an accident/incident form but do you think I should let G's mum know about it before she comes to collect? I know she'll be fine about it, but I feel terrible. He looks such a mess!!!!

Jinx x

Pudding Girl
14-07-2008, 12:11 PM
*fume*

there's some vicious little gits out there isn't there? :panic:

I think if it looks really quite bad that a little advance warning might be in order

avril
14-07-2008, 12:15 PM
OMG what kind of a home does that child come from and for the mother not even seem to care about what she did :eek: :eek:
Yes, I agree if it looks really bad maybe an advanced warning would be appropriate.

Tatia
14-07-2008, 12:17 PM
I agree, I'd let Mum know in advance.

Poor little guy. Hope he's recovered.

chubbymummy
14-07-2008, 01:14 PM
i say the same let mum know before she comes then it wont be such a shock

Gherkin
14-07-2008, 01:38 PM
If it is as bad as it sounds then pre-warn mum. You do not want her to go into shock at the sight of her son.

sarah707
14-07-2008, 02:55 PM
What a nasty little child :(

I hope your mindee recovers quickly and it doesn't make him nervous to go out xx

Teresa
14-07-2008, 02:59 PM
it makes you wonder what sort of up bring the child is geting. i would let mum know in advance making sure i reassure her that her child is ok

katickles
14-07-2008, 03:02 PM
If the mum doesn't really care them the little girls not even going to understand why she has to say sorry & she'll keep on doing it, which by the sounds of it she is!

Hope mums ok with you about it & that the lo heals soon :)

Pedagog
14-07-2008, 03:21 PM
Poor little mite.

Trouble
14-07-2008, 03:53 PM
what a nasty little girl:angry:

hope he is ok

crazybones
14-07-2008, 04:03 PM
I had to fill out an incident form earlier because my mindee was attacked by a little monster - my own little monster:blush: Mum laughed her head off and said "dont bother with that - its what 2 year old boys do to each other. I am sure it will be the other way round tomorrow" Which is probably true:rolleyes:

Jinx
14-07-2008, 06:35 PM
I did text G's mum to pre warn her. She was lovely about it. She said I shouldn't worry that she would ever blame me for things like this. :)

Poor little mite, he did look a mess when he went home. Hopefully, it'll look better in the morning!

Jinx x

ChocolateChip
14-07-2008, 11:18 PM
Like Annie, I had to a form 'cos my dd bit one of my lo's the other week! :mad:
Luckily she was very understanding about it aswell, but it wasn't half embarassing!
Hope little G is ok now.

Pedagog
15-07-2008, 08:37 AM
Poor little mite, glad mum took it so well.

foxy lady
15-07-2008, 09:17 AM
oh bless him hope he fells better soon
i have to say tho sounds like you got a good mum their we are allways complaining about the parents on this site just shows some of them are nice ha ha

Jinx
15-07-2008, 10:20 AM
Well, little G arrived this morning and most of the scratches have faded nicely.

BUT...I saw a childminder friend at school this morning who was there when this happened yesterday. Apparently, as soon as I left to take G home, this little girl attacked another little boy in exactly the same way!!!!!

Makes you wonder, doesn't it!!!

Oh, and Foxy, yes you are right, G's mum is a keeper!!! She's lovely. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jinx x

Pedagog
15-07-2008, 10:27 AM
Some parents, it makes you wonder what they are doing when their children are behaving like this.