PDA

View Full Version : Little Helper Fun Pod

Pedagog
14-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Just browsing a website and came across the Little Helper Fun Pod (http://www.boohoobaby.co.uk/prod_show.asp?id=4) never seen one before, would have been great when mine were younger, but I should imagine in most houses it would be in the way most of the time.

Does anybody have one?

Blackhorse
14-07-2008, 11:10 AM
We don't have one yet, but my DP wants to get one for our DD.
I think it would be great fun to have, but would also like to hear if people have used one before...
I have the highchair in the kitchen at the moment... I guess there is space for a fun pod too at some point..which will still be a while as my DD is only 6 months at the moment...

katickles
14-07-2008, 11:13 AM
I have never seen one of those - how weird!

Like you say - where on earth would you put it?

For the amount of money they cost, would people realy use them do you think? I know my lo likes to help in the kitchen, but thats more like lining my pots & pans on the floor & bashing away with a wodden spoon! :laughing:

Annie_T
14-07-2008, 11:24 AM
thtas cool but dont really like the price but i guess you get what you pay for .. no room in here even if did want one haha

MissTinkerbell
14-07-2008, 12:45 PM
I saw these when I went to Kiddicare on Saturday - they had a big promotion on and competitions to win a free one. I entered as DS def. needs penning in when he's helping in the kitchen. Definitely wouldn't pay that much for one though! Mind you not sure where I will put it if I do win one!

scottie
14-07-2008, 12:56 PM
no not seen this before and the price far to high

avril
14-07-2008, 12:59 PM
Great idea not seen one of those before but I wouldn't have enough space with having a high chair as well I think I need an extention or maybe just some more will power to stop spending :laughing:

charleyfarley
14-07-2008, 01:07 PM
What a good idea, not sure I like the price though.

Carol xx

ruby
14-07-2008, 03:16 PM
do like the idea but haven't got the space not sure about the price either

cathy

ChocolateChip
14-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Fab idea, but like others I would have no space, and I'd need more than one if they were all to join in!
Perhaps someone could invent a folding plastic one, a bit like those new step stools from JML!
Or I've just had a brainwave-put a step stool inside a large clean swing bin!:idea: :D
(I still wouldn't have room for it, though!)

SimplyLucy
15-07-2008, 06:11 AM
Oh they are fab.

My worktop divides my kitchen dining room space so I'd get 3 maybe 4 along the other side of my worktop in the dining room side.

I'd be able to stand the other side of the worktop and away we'd go.

I want them, I really really want them!

WOuld be a bit like this picture http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_584_10751_-1__13613_10001_

Only problem is I'm not blonde and skinny like that lady!:D

Blackhorse
15-07-2008, 08:45 AM
Or I've just had a brainwave-put a step stool inside a large clean swing bin!:idea: :D

:laughing: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :laughing:

SimplyLucy
15-07-2008, 08:47 AM
:idea: One of those square compost bins might be better than a swing bin. That way you could flat pack it too!

Blackhorse
15-07-2008, 08:51 AM

:laughing: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :laughing:

this was meant to be a quote of ChocolateChip's great email...
didn't work as I intended it too...sorry...:blush:

wasn't my brainwave at all!!! 9my brain is obviously still asleep)

foxy lady
15-07-2008, 09:34 AM
i like the stool in a swing bin idea
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pedagog
15-07-2008, 09:49 AM
Just remember to take the child out of the bin, before using the bin.:panic:

You can imagine the ofsted report ...." and I was somewhat surprised to see that she keeps the children in waste bins, have advised that a playpen may offer more space for the child..."....