PDA

View Full Version : Confused about vouchers

sing-low
17-09-2013, 07:44 PM
I had a strange letter from my DD's playgroup, claiming that the voucher company that pays me doesn't exist!:laughing:

I have signed up with Busy Bees Benefits and they have been paying me, as a childminder, no problems. It hadn't occurred to me before that we could use childcare vouchers for DD's playgroup. My hubby is with the same employer so I wrote asking the playgroup treasurer if we could pay via Busy Bees Benefits (it wasn't one of the voucher companies they had listed) and they wrote back to say that Busy Bees is now Computershare vouchers. I don't know the history of this, can someone enlighten me so I can explain to the playgroup?

It's half funny, half annoying!

vikiwizz
17-09-2013, 08:17 PM
I don't know history but one of my families pays via computershare

moggy
17-09-2013, 08:30 PM
I had a strange letter from my DD's playgroup, claiming that the voucher company that pays me doesn't exist!:laughing:

I have signed up with Busy Bees Benefits and they have been paying me, as a childminder, no problems. It hadn't occurred to me before that we could use childcare vouchers for DD's playgroup. My hubby is with the same employer so I wrote asking the playgroup treasurer if we could pay via Busy Bees Benefits (it wasn't one of the voucher companies they had listed) and they wrote back to say that Busy Bees is now Computershare vouchers. I don't know the history of this, can someone enlighten me so I can explain to the playgroup?

It's half funny, half annoying!

No, Busy Bees are operating as usual- tell them to phone 0330 333 9100, website easily found with a search.
Computershare is a different supplier. I am registered with and paid by both.

TNT
17-09-2013, 08:32 PM
I have just signed up to computer share, the parent that intends to use it to pay me has been using it for a few years now (another setting) and had no problems.