PDA

View Full Version : There is light at the end of the tunnel

serin
17-09-2013, 06:40 PM
I have a 12 month old that started 3 weeks ago. All he did was cry non stop and moan moan moan non stop. Last Thursday he moaned (its a growl) the whole day! I was fuming lol and was so drained I was ready to send him packing. Trouble is I feel bad and cant just send them packing. Today and yesterday he has been so much better. He didnt really moan much today at all. I was also praising him to the other older children just before mum came saying that he didnt really cry much at all in hope that when mum comes they mention it.I want mum to feel more reassured. My plan worked! :D After today I am feeling a lot more positive. She even texted me saying she could tell he was happier when they got home because he had a good day.

charlottenash
17-09-2013, 06:42 PM
Yay to you!!! Your hard work is paying off. Is their a glass of wine with that light at the end haha :)

serin
17-09-2013, 06:45 PM
Yay to you!!! Your hard work is paying off. Is their a glass of wine with that light at the end haha :)

No but I found a tub of Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice cream in the freezer. Its all gone!

charlottenash
17-09-2013, 09:12 PM
No but I found a tub of Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice cream in the freezer. Its all gone!

Lovely!!!!!!! Yum yum