PDA

View Full Version : How annoying!

kellyskidz!
17-09-2013, 01:10 PM
Ranttttt.
Just swam back from a half an hour walk to playgroup as we got there to be told its CLOSED TODAY
I'm so annoyed! They make us sign these silly forms when we first go with our contact info on and make a big hoo ha about renewing them and then don't use them to ring us to let us know its not even on!
Three kids out in pouring rain and back for nothing :( nothing nearby either to go to like a park or anything, typical!
It was tipping it down and they didn't even offer to let us stay in the doorway to see if it eased off, it was just no we're not on today.
I'd understand more if someone was ill or something but its because its not making money and is closed permanently from today... they must have known this for ages!:angry: no respect or thought for all us cms (and parents) who don't drive and have walked a long way to get there. Not a happy bunny!

scottishlass
17-09-2013, 01:28 PM
That's annoying! And a shame!! They could have had a last session like a party for their last day! Xx

kellyskidz!
17-09-2013, 01:35 PM
I know that's what I thought. Now I've dried off and calmed down :blush: I think it's sad they ended it like this, without letting us know and so abruptly. I knew there were only around 12 kids going but to just shut it down without a word. Oh well, on the lookout for new places to play now xx

scottishlass
17-09-2013, 01:39 PM
Exactly - why end it on a sour note! Plus nothing worse than getting soaking too!! X